Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Incredible Friends

I thought I would make a blogpost dedicated to those friends who have made a real impact in my life. I will add more people to the list later. Its getting late. And yes, majority of these people are those I met at college.


                                           Ana is one of my great friends. I have known her since I was a Junior in High school. When she is around, be prepared for a lot of laughter and a night of craziness and adventures. I love her so much.



Lindie is a bundle full of sunshine. She is my little sister that I never had. We have so much fun together and be prepared for our next epic foreign accent days..hehe.



 These guys are all my brothers. They are the ones that saved me from insanity in college. From ping pong tournaments to pool tournaments will always be a highlight memory with these guys. When you hang out with these guys, you are guarenteed to have a good time and laugh until your ribs hurt. I love these guys very much!

 Laura (on the right) is way awesome. You never know what she will say which will make you laugh histerically. I love this girl to pieces.




Sarah is way way way awesome. She has taught me so much in life. She taught me how to be positive in every possible way. She is one of the happiest people I know. She is very loving and caring and she will let you know that you are loved too. I cannot thank her enough of how much she has inspired me to become the best person I can be. When I am around her, I can't help but put a smile on my face because she is just that amazing person and friend that everybody would want. Love you Sarah.



Mayra and Kim are some of my faves. I love them to death. They always make me laugh. We all share love for theatre and music all the way back to the 6th grade. Wow, time sure does fly. I can't thank them enough for being such great people. Love you girls.

No comments: