Sunday, March 18, 2012

Joys in Life

Here are some things that simply bring joy into my life.

1. Sunrises and Sunsets. Something about these just put me in another world. Most beautiful site ever.
2. The ocean. For those that know me, I am in love with the beach and the ocean. Its my paradise.
3. Family and friends. I am so grateful for them. They are the ones that helped me become who I am today. I can't thank them enough. I love them dearly.
4. Church. I love going to church and be uplifted. Sabbath day is my favorite day of the week.
5. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They are always there for me.
6. Serving others. Nothing like the feeling you get when you are selfless and serve those around you.
7. Seeing other people happy. Nothing makes me more hapy than seeing other people happy.
8. Laughter and Smiling. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight!
9. People that inspire me to become a better person. I.e: The USWNT team. Amazing people.
10. The Beauty of this earth. This world is just beautiful with all the nature.
11. Having shelter and clothing.
12. Learning about people and their different walks of life. This has taught me to love and accept people for who they are. I'm grateful I have the habit of always seeking the good in people. Only use good judgment! :)
13. I love it when I feel loved by other people.

What are some things that bring joy into your life? Think about it! :)

No comments: