Saturday, March 24, 2012

50 Questions

1, What color is your toothbrush?
white and blue

2, Name one person who made you smile today:
My sister, Alison

3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Sleeping of course

4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
depositing my check

5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers

6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
ummm no and will never go

7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Cool"

8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
That is impossible to answer. Thats like asking me who is my favorite person in the world.

9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
Milk?

10, Do you like your wallet?
Yeah, its helpful

11, What was the last thing you ate?
A brownie with cookie dough on top.

12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Hmmm...no. But i did several weeks ago.

13, The last sporting event you watched?
Soccer online. Team USA

14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Caramel/Kettle Corn

15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
Alison

16, Ever go camping?
Every summer

17, Do you take vitamins daily?
I try to remember

18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yes and I love it!

19, Do you have a tan?
Of course, I was born with tan/olive skin. Its great.

20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Neutral

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
yup

22, What did your last text message say?
"Have a great night."

23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Church and hang out with my family.

25, Look to your left, what do you see?
A wall, lamp, pics of me and my sisters and blinds.

26, What color is your watch?
silver

27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Really want to visit there.

29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Inside

30. What is your favorite number?
22 or 7

31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Alison

32, Any plans today?
Clean before Alison comes home. Take the boys to the park and play kickball.

33, How many states have you lived in?
Colorado, Utah, California, Idaho and Arizona

34, Biggest annoyance right now?
NOthing

35, Last song listened to?
The Melody Within

36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Not a chance. I was delayed learning the alphabet anyways..lol

37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
I WISH!

38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My skater shoes or converse

39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope

40, Is anyone jealous of you?
No idea

41, Do you love anyone?
Yeah, my friends and family are pretty awesome

42, Do any of your friends have children?
sure do

43, What do you usually do during the day?
wake up, go to work, come home, chill, eat, sleep. Repeat

44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No never

45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No, not really

46, What color is your car?
don't have one

47, Do you like cats?
depends

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes

49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes! My favorite place ever next to Disneyland

50, Something unique about yourself?
I moved 17 times in my 22 years of life. Imagine that.

No comments: