Wednesday, March 14, 2012

From the Heart

A lot of things are going through my mind right now. A heart full of love and gratitude towards those around me. Things have changed in my life so quickly and I have recognized so much support from those I love. This means a lot to me. I have come to recognize that I am loved more than I thought. Also, my love for people has grown so much. Almost to the point of tears of joy, because its just an amazing and heart-warming feeling. I love everybody no matter who they are. I believe everybody should be loved. I want the best for others. I want them to be happy. I want them to succeed. I want to help them out in any way I can. Living the life of loving others and serving them is the best life for me. To those who are reading this, remember you are loved always.

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring"

Remember to Live every moment, Laugh often, Love beyond measure.

Love,

Laurel Greathouse

No comments: