Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Whits

Yesterday, I went to the most amazing concert ever!! The Whits are really amazing. I enjoyed every single minute of the concert. I fell in love with this band ever since I heard about them several months back. I was so thrilled when Amy told me they would be coming to play here in Rexburg. I made sure that nothing would get in my way from seeing this group play.

I love their stage presence and their music! Everyone is so great at what they did in every song. I love their personalities too. I had the amazing privilege to meet the band members after the show. They are some of the most sincere people I have ever met!

Rob the Drummer!

Todd on keys

The most amazing Amy! She has the most amazing voice EVER!

Me and Todd


Meeting Amy after the show!

Me and Rob after the show!

No comments: