Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Family

My family is the best family I could ever ask for. They know my thoughts and feelings even when I am not expressing them. They know me best. I am eternally grateful for my parents knowing what to say at the right time which ends up helping me out. I feel the love they have for me when I talk to them.

"Home is the place where boys and girls first learn how to limit their wishes, abide by rules, and consider the rights and needs of others."

If you read this quote, my parents did just that. They taught me everything I needed to know to prepare to live on my own. They taught me how to serve and how to love all people.

My siblings really do mean the world to me. I love being the middle child. My sisters are my best friends. We can read each other's minds. I am blessed to have sisters that I am close with. We laugh until our lungs might explode. They are always there for me. They love me for who I am and the ones that tell me that they love me often! I love you Heidi and Alison.

My brothers are way fun to play with. They bring my inner kid out when I play with them. They are loving in every way. I would do anything for them to keep them safe. They mean the world to me. I love them with all my heart. Love you my little bros.

By having a loving and very close knit family, it makes life that much more enjoyable. We all look out for each other and care for each other deeply. By having a very loving family is the GREATEST blessing I can ever ask for.

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!

Love,

Laurel

No comments: