Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Knowing

Knowing. It is more than the phrase, "I think." I like to share things that I Know.

I know that every trial is sent to us to make us stronger. It will be ok in the end.
I know that life is full of amazing opportunities. Partake of them.
I know that the Lord wants us to love all people. I learned how to do just that.
I know that our families are perfect fit for us and our missions in life.
I know that after all these years, I finally figured out that BYUI is the college is the one I'm supposed to be at.
I know that I was made compassionate for many reasons.
I know that I love people with all my heart and it will never change.
I know that befriending people is worth a shot. You never know who you might meet.
I know that living each day to the fullest is the way I am supposed to live. For I don't know what tomorrow brings.
I know that smiling is a curve that sets everything straight.
I know that families can be together forever. It is a comforting feeling to know that.
I know that God and Jesus Christ loves us and knows what is best for us in our lives.
I know that music is what brings people from different walks of life together.
I know that I can't please everybody, but its ok. There is opposition in all things right?
I know that my brothers and sisters are perfect fit for me. I can't get enough of them.
I know that my parents love me for who I am.
I know that my friends accept me even though I have a upbeat "crazy" personality...lol.
I know that all of you are amazing and wonderful.
I know that LIVE LAUGH LOVE has a lot of meanng to me.
I know that I love all of you!

Love, Laurel

No comments: