Friday, May 20, 2011

My Ultimate Dreams

So as I sit here in the living room with so much on my mind, I thought I would like to share my ultimate dreams. Sure I do have dreams that involve being on tv or in a movie. But those are not my most sought after dreams. I have dreams that I hope that would do good in this life. You are probably wondering what I am talking about. I will tell you. :)

My 1st ultimate dream I have in mind is to inspire others about anything. There are many people out there that have inspired me and have changed my life for good. These people taught me how to love the life I live, accept myself for who I am, accept others, love people no matter what, to not judge others for it is not our place to judge. They also taught me how to serve, help those that need a helping hand, go out of my comfort zone and say hi to somebody for you never know if you are making their day. Smiling to people can go a long way! :) Overall, I have learned how to be compassionate and loving. It is life-changing to live my life like this. I wouldn't have it any other way. It really is amazing.

The other dream I have that I really do hope would come true is to make somebody's dreams come true. How remarkable would that be? I love serving and seeing people happy. The main thing that makes me happy is to see other people happy. It makes life more enjoyable. I am determined to make this dream come true.

So there you have it! My dreams involve serving others. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

LIVE
LAUGH
LOVE

Love,

Laurel Greathouse

No comments: