Friday, May 20, 2011

The Best Skill in My Life

For those that know me really well, you already know that my best skill in life is being accident prone. Seriously, I get hurt so much. It's ridiculous.

Sports is one of my passions. I love playing and getting my workout, but then all of a sudden I get injured out of the blue. I have suffered broken bones, sprained ankles, many muscle sprains and head injuries from snowboarding, football, basketball, running, baseball and the most recent is from soccer. Not to mention I trip over my feet a lot and trip over curbs. Maybe I should be more aware? I got pain, but the pain does not have me.

I will never give up playing sports, I will just maybe put myself in a bubble or even in a big roll of plastic bubble wrap. I think it could possibly work...haha.

Life is beautiful! You are amazing!

Love, Laurel

No comments: