Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happiness is...

Happiness is...

Seeing my youngest brother be the fan of the game at a Volleyball match.
Meeting new people and befriending them.
Going to sporting events/Playing the sports I love
Flowers of all kind
Seeing the first snow of the season on the mountain top
Seeing couples so happy around each other.
The ocean and how peaceful it really can be.
Long walks on the beach or hiking
Stopping and thinking of how I am truly blessed with everything I have
The love I feel from Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
Watching the sunrise/sunset over the valley/ocean and reflecting on life.
Giving and receiving hugs
Laughing endlessly with my family.
Having a place to live
Finding joy in my journey through life.
Learning from inspired people
Smiling at strangers
Dancing in the rain
Snowball fights
Building igloos/Making Snow Angels
Filling the adrenaline rush from Roller Coasters. I love Six Flags.
Talking with friends and just listening to them
Accomplishing my goals
Funny jokes
Phones: So that we may talk with loved ones who live far away
Living each day to the fullest.
Loving and accepting people beyond measure!

*I can go on and on for days, but I won't. What brings you happiness?

Live, Laugh Love



No comments: