Friday, April 8, 2011

Looking Back at Winter Semester '11

Well, here I am typing on this keyboard thinking of what to say. I am done with school until it resumes on April 19th. YAY! I have learned so much this semester and found out who I really am. Here are some things that happened this semester.

-Noteworthy/Vocal Point Concert!
-Huge Dodgeball Game, 1177 people participated
-Made it into a Comedy Improv group.
-Hanging out with roomies/friends a lot.
-Randomly shooting hoops. It is therapy for me.
-Went to the temple.
-Found out who my true friends were. Yes, I got betrayed by some friends. Gotta move on ya know.
-Finalized a trip to California this Summer. Surfing here I come!
-Made new friends.
-Went to the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork
-Almost got hit my many cars. Surprised I am still alive.
-Slipped on ice the first night I arrived.
-Learned Hip Hop. You should try it sometime.
-Did a goofy video with my sis and friend Ana. Check it out on my facebook.
-Keeping up on Glee. Hilarious show.
-Learning how to beatbox.
-Saw Narnia 2 times.
-Sent off one of my good friends on his mission.
-Been catching people staring at me a lot. Am I famous or something?
-Found out someone of the male gender is in love with me.
-Talking in the Russian language with fellow classmates.
-Going on walks with some of my greatest friends!

Love, Laurel

2 comments:

G said...

U ARE MY HERO !!!

Aunt Rosez said...

You said people are staring at you? are practing beat-boxing in public?