Thursday, August 28, 2008

The OLYMPICS!!!







So for the past couple of weeks, I was usually seen in front of the tv watching the Olympics at night. It was quite fun to watch. Watching Michael Phelps getting 8 Gold medals and watching many ceremonies where they had the USA national anthem played. It was way awesome.

Picture 1: This girl is one of my all time favorite gymnasts. She won 1 gold and 3 silvers!! She is always positive and always has a smile on her face. She is the one that has a good attitude and all. I also liked how the whole team took Silver!! It was way awesome to see that happen.

Picture 2: BASKETBALL!!! I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning watching this game!! Oh man..it was quite the game! Watching all the slam dunks and all was way awesome!! Ok..for all of you that know me, you may know that I am not really a Kobe Bryant fan, but when it came to having him play for the USA, I really liked how he played. One play in the game, Bryant had the ball and shot a 3 pointer and was fouled. Not only was he fouled, he made the shot. So just from there, we got 4 points. I gotta admit, I was cheering really loud and got all excited when Bryant made that shot!! I hope I didn't wake anybody up because this was like 2 o'clock in the morning! It was well worth watching this Gold Medal Game!! USA got the GOLD!!!...BOO-YEAH!!

1 comment:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Didn't you just love the olympics. I miss them so much!! But on the bright side, Basketball season will start up soon, so it's just a matter of time before you will see the Lakers kick the Jazz behind again.