Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Update

Well..I am still working at the DI close to where I live. Yesterday..Me,Dad,Jake,Grandma and Gramps went over to the Riverdale Resort outside of Preston. Me,Dad and Jake all went down the water slide! Little did we know that this one slide is really fast. I couldn't really control anything in that slide. It was way fun though!! Also, I almost did a 360 uncontrollably in the tube slide. Thats how fast and forceful it was. My elbows got fiberglass burns from falling over the place in the slide, but it was well worth it!! :D

2 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! We are doing really well here. We love it. The only thing that could make it better was if you moved down here too. Keep that in mind when you get closer to graduation! :)

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a blast! It is always nice to get away and have some fun once in awhile! Tell your family hello for me! We miss you!