Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looking Back






Recently I have been going through my stuff. I cam across some photos of me when I was young. The first photo was me at Aunt Pam's house for Easter. I always had to have my Angels hat on. As I was looking at the picture..I realized I had a major fashion crisis....haha!! I had a red hat, pink sweater, high water pants and basketball shoes. What a interesting combination.

2nd photo- This is when I played on the JV team my Freshman Year in high school! It was so much fun and I had many missionary opportunities since I was the only Mormon playing. It was one of the highlights that I had in high school. Also, the certain game was when I scored 19 points. That was my career high!

3rd photo- This is one of my recent photos of me. My appearance has changed a little bit, but I am still the same Laurel that everyone knows.

As I look back in my life, I had many great things happen. When my family moved around quite a bit, I was not happy at all. Leaving all my friends behind. If that was not thee case, I wouldn't have met many great friends from all over!

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

You are beautiful then and now!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Memories! That's how I will always remember you. You were this beautiful little girl who happened to kick my butt at any and every sport.