Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching up

Hey everybody! Lately I have been at BYU-Idaho doing school and such..it finally warmed up which I am very grateful for. I am in the middle of rehearsals for "Savior of the World" I am very excited to be in that. I am visiting my home this weekend since we don't have school on Monday...YAY!! I had a great birthday yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better one. Now I am 19 years old. I am still in shock that I am catching up with everybody else! And I finally got a brand new computer!! Yes!! Anyways, that is the update!

3 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Heck yes, the Lakers are going to the finals. Just one more game.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

We're doing good. We miss you though! Keep up with the school thing. It will be worth it, I promise.

The Greathouse Family said...

It sounds like you had a fun birthday! I can't wait to see you in July and catch up face-to-face! I'm so proud of you going to school! It seems like just a little while ago that your mom and I were driving you to meet your aunt so you could start BYU. I'd like to ditto what Sarah said. Get as much school in as you can as fast as you can. Life gets harder when you get married. I have been dreaming of the chance to finish my last 2 years.