Friday, April 4, 2008

Performing for The Rexburg Temple: Musical Celebration (Combined Choirs)

Last night I got the wonderful experience for singing with the University Choir along with all of the other choirs to perform "Temple" Songs celebrating the Rexburg Temple!! It was the greatest experience I had yet of being in a choir. The Spirit was there the whole night, but the only 2 times I have felt ithe spirit strongly was the last song when every choir sang a song all together which was called, "Come Dwell in Solomon's Walls" The last note we sang was so powerful that I can't really explain the feeling that was in the concert hall. I will never forget this experience and can't wait until I have the same similar experiences in the future. Enjoy the pictures below of what I have posted. :D

9 comments:

The Brookhousers said...

Great job Laurel!! It sounds's like it was a wonderful experience. I wish I could have been there!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Sounds like an amazing event. Wish I could have been there. Love ya!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I am looking forward to watching the Lakers beat the Jazz four times in a row.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Gosh, who won the first game? I can't remember...:)

The Brookhousers said...

Ah, what was up with the Jazz tonight Laurel?! Everything will be OK... just go grab a couple of tissues, and make yourself some chocolate milk. Guaranted to cure ALMOST anything!! I am trying to feel your pain, but alas, I can't, because I'm RABID about the LAKERS!! Love you! Just kidding...all in fun! :)

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Golly, I can't remeber who won the second game. Who was it Laurel? I just can't seem to remember. :)

P.S. I e-mailed you our phone number

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Who won the last game? Hmmmm...:)

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I can't remember who is still in the playoffs. Who is it Laurel? :)

The Brookhousers said...

Yay Lakers!!!!!! WoooooHooooo!!
I feel better now! Love ya lots!

Aunt Pam :)

P.S. Everything will be OK.