Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Guten Tag..Wie heisst du?

Hey All!!

Just a quick catch-up on things. I am still at school. Just about a month left then I am done for 5 months! Also, I am still rehearsing for the Choir-Fest and Savior of the World. Talk about work. I sing an Alto 2 for Savior of the World. The lowest note that I have to reach is a low F or G! Yeah, thats lower than the tenors have to sing on several songs! It will pull through so I am really excited to perform in these productions! Also, this past Monday I went on a field trip with my Geology class to the Menan Buttes! It was quite the hike. For about 10 minutes or so we just got to look around. I also sat in a really old volcano! It erupted about 100,000 years ago. After the field trip, I was so exhausted, but it was well worth it! Yesterday, I went to devotional and Bronco Mendenhall (Head Football Coach for BYU) spoke. It was cool to see him speak. I got to meet him afterwards which was pretty cool!..haha. Yep..thats about it for now!! TTFN! :D

5 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Sounds like fun! Yeah, the Celtics have a really tight defense. Kobe just really couldn't get past them. Plus, stupid Gasol kept trying to shoot the ball, which never works. I think he should be traded! I still think the Lakers have ashot at it though. We'll see!

The Brookhousers said...

Sounds like you had a great time on the field trip! That's pretty cool to be able to sit in a volcano! I wish I could be at your performance... Have a great time!

The Brookhousers said...

I jusr have one thing to say....
GOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!
Love Ya!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Who won the last game Laurel?

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

How is school going? Give me an update.