Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Like Jesus

Today during church, we were talking about Jesus and what He has done in our lives. A girl was sharing this book called, Happy Like Jesus. It brought much perspective of how a happy man He is and what brought Him happiness in His life. I like to talk about two attributes about Him that really stuck out to me. They are serving people. And loving all people.

I learned throughout my life that Jesus Christ is the perfect example of selfless service. He dedicated His whole life to serving others. How incredible is that? He performed many miracles to others and taught many people about the word of God.

Jesus Christ is also the perfect example of loving all people with a perfect love. He loves us all equally. Whenever I look at a painted picture of Christ, I can't help but look at how welcoming and loving He is.

I have been raised in a religious family all my life. My parents always taught me about Jesus. It took me awhile to find out for myself if Jesus was actually real or not. It is hard to explain the different experiences, but I know He is real. I know He is always there for us. I know He is always there to help us every single day. My relationship with Him has grown over the years. I am grateful everyday for His loving kindness. There is nobody or anything that can ever convince me to deny Him. I know He helps me everyday to become the best person I can be. It is very humbling and such a blessing to have Him in my life. Knowing that Jesus Christ is real has changed my life for good. He is the reason why I get up every morning and do my best in whatever I do. I do it for Him. He gave me so much. I am forever grateful for Him. May we all recognize the love of Jesus Christ for all of us and be grateful for Him in our daily lives. There is no need to fear about anything with Jesus in our lives. :)

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Love,

Laurel Greathouse

No comments: