Saturday, June 4, 2011

Childhood

I was thinking about my childhood and remembering how adventurous it was. If you know the story of Ramona and Beezus, I would describe myself just like Ramona when I was her age. I always liked to try new things and always found myself in trouble. I wasn't like any other girl who would play with barbies inside. I always was outside playing with snails, worms etc... I even hd a kit to catch bugs with. I was full of energy and can run around all day. Just being a kid with no worries and having fun! Lets just say that I was the  "son" that my dad never had until my little brother, Jeff was born. I was a full-out tomboy. I never liked having my hair curled and having girlie shoes. I had gargoyle and jurassic park shoes that lit up. I thought it was the coolest ever. I always climbed on trees and played in the dirt.


No comments: