Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quite the Adventure

Yesterday, I went to Oneida river to float on a tube with some friends. It was a lot of fun! Singing while floating down the river was a lot of fun too...lol. I went through some wild rapids, rocks, dips and even "sort of" crashed into branches and trees. Let me tell you, the rapids and rocks didn't like me that much. Some rocks scraped my back and stabbed me in the bottom. I also went down this bid rapid with a huge rock (not by choice. It was hard controlling to where you were going.) Me and this other tube were attached with a rope. When I hit this big rapid, the other tube was on the other side of this rock. I got a rope burn on my neck because somehow I got tangled with the rope and by the force of the rapid, the rope snapped in half. After that happened a split second later, I dipped down this rapid and gallons of water went above me. Luckily, I maintained to stay on the tube or the river would have taken me along with it. It was quite the fun adventure. Once I told my sister Alison what happened, she said that I born to get hurt. Its so true. I am the accident prone in the family. Well here is the story for you today. Love to all.

Peace Out

No comments: