Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lagoon Day #2 and other stuff!!

So yesterday, My sister Alison, 2 friends of mine and I went to Lagoon again! It was lots of fun!! We went on this ride called, The Wicked! You went straight up and straight down along with some other big twists and turns. You can look it up if you like. The MAIN highlights of my stay at Lagoon were the 2 shows: Broadway Corner and The Great American Jukebox. The Broadway one is self explanatory. Filled with fun songs from different Broadway Musicals. One of the songs is called Aldolpho from the Drowsy Chaperone. The guy that was singing this song was keep on looking at me. In the middle of the song, he pointed at me and signaled me to call him. It was so funny. When he did that, the whole audience turned and looked at me. It was great fun. Then, I saw part of this same show the second time around for a little bit. When they were doing the Mama Mia Medley, this same performer, BJ saw me and was keep on looking at me and smiling. It was funny. I had a blast. The Great American Jukebox consists songs from todays hits as well as songs from Michael Jackson. They also did Cowboy Casanova from Carrie Underwood. They were really good.


This is the guy that was flirting with me! Lots of fun stuff.


This is the cast of The Great American Jukebox singing the song, Imagine

No comments: