Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 12 and 13

Day 12= How I found about blogging and why I have it!

I can't remember how I found abou blogging. Maybe from my aunts. I have it because this is like an online journal(sort of) an easiest way for people to know what I am up to.

Day 13: A letter to someone who recently hurt me.

Well, I am not going to do this one because it sounds mean. So how about a letter to my best friends who are my sisters.

Dear Heidi and Alison,

Wow where do I even start? You are the best sisters I can ask for. I look up to you all. You 2 make the other 2/3 of me. I don't know hat I would do without you. I am grateful you are my sisters. Its always fun to have two older sisters who are shorter than me...lol. How did that happen? I like it how we can talk for endless hours on any subject and laugh all the time. There is never a dull moment. I am one lucky person to have you both in my life. I LOVE YOU Heidi and Alison and always will.

Love,

Laurel

No comments: