Monday, June 21, 2010

SUMMER!

Whenever I think of summer, I always think of it as full of adventures. Going to the park with your little brothers and teach them how to get better at a sport has been a lot of fun for me. Seeing them enjoy the sport helps out a lot too. Also, I love to go on bike rides and to see how fast I can go. The fact that I can pass as a Native American and/or Polynesian is quite satisfying..lol. The reason being is that I can be outside for a long time and rarely get a sunburn. I just get darker! :) I am also looking forward to a Boating activity next monday with my ward and going to Lagoon with some friends! I love going on rides. I love the adrenaline rush! The feeling in my stomach when that happens gets me really excited! Ok, I have to tell a funny story. Yesterday, I went to a friend's house to play some games. One of them was Catch Phrase. It was getting dark so I couldn't really read the words that well. It seemed like when it was my turn, the beeper/timer always was at the fastest point so I didn't have time to think. My word for one particular round was, "Nut." How could i describe this word in so little time? The only thing that came to mind was the word, "Pea." It was so embarrassing because it came out the wrong way. Oh the life..lol. Everybody was laughing really hard. I felt heat rise in my cheeks. I just think if it as a funny experience I had. Oh dear....lol. Peace out until next time. Ciao!

No comments: