Thursday, October 9, 2008

7 things...

7 things I want to do before I die...
1. Get married in the temple.
2. Go to a 3rd world country and help them out.
3. Graduate from college
4. Snowboard down a hill and actually not fall.
5. Perform on stage again.
6. Go on a mission.
7. Travel to every continent.

7 Things I DO Now
1. Work
2. Sleep
3. Church
4. House chores
5. Play sports
6. Sing
7. Typing on this computer



7 Things that I love
1. Sports
2. Musical Theatre
3. Family
4. friends
5. church
6. smiling
7. serving others

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. I love you!
2. Lets clean
3. yep
4. anywhoo
5. haha
6. jk
7. lol

7 Celebrities I Admire
1. The Osmonds
2. Shaun Johnson
3. Robin Williams
4. Jordin Sparks
5. Brett Family Singers
6. Amanda Bynes
7. The Osmonds-2nd generation

7 Of My Favorite Foods
1. PIzza
2. Chinese
3. Mexican
4. Pasta
5. Stew
6. Hamburgers/Hotdogs
7. Icecream

7 of My Friends I Tag
Anyone who has the time...

No comments: