Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hello Again!!!

Today has been a pretty much busy day!! Doing tons of homework can be overwhelming at times!! We had a blizzard here today, but luckily it stopped already!! I didn't get much sleep because I was over at my sister's apartment last night and had a girl party doing Karaoke, dancing and watching a scary movie in which I fell asleep to..haha..what else is new!! College is pretty much cool except for the schooling part!! Oh yeah..about a month ago, I went snowboarding for the first time!! I was pretty much excited until my 2nd run down the hill!! Take a wild guess on what happened!! I crashed pretty hard which left to 2 sprined ankles and a sprained knee!! But it was worth it and I had fun!! This pretty sums up my life right now!!

2 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

So Laurel. I really want to know. What is your favorite Basketball team?

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog and see what the rules are. Good luck!